Thursday 25 March 2010

"New"-Frankie Laine-"backing track at Soundback"

The answer to the last question came a bit to quick from Maggie Lennard so I am making this one a little more difficult.My opinon of course.
On Soundback.co.uk we have a track by Frankie Laine called "Answer Me" (appropriate I thought) he had many hits in the 50s that were associated with films but there is one specific hit he had that most would remember him by can you name it?
http://www.soundback.co.uk/mp3/FRANKIE-LAINE/Answer-Me/6038.php

4 comments:

  1. His biggest hit in the 50s wasn't necessarily associated with a film. 'I Believe' spent 18 weeks at number one (not consecutive) and still holds the record (pardon the pun) for most weeks in the top spot of the UK singles chart.
    (I sincerely hope I'm right now....)

    ReplyDelete